1. When and where is Sista Strut? This year, Sista Strut will be held on Saturday, October 5th in Downtown St. Louis at the corner of 14th and Market. The Sista Strut rally starts at 7:30am. The newly added Sista Strut 5K Race will start at 8:45am and the 10th Annual Sista Strut walk starts at 9am.
2. What if it rains? Sista Strut will proceed rain or shine. Sista Strut registrations are non-refundable.
3. Where do I park? Lots and available street parking.
4. Where do the proceeds go? A portion of the proceeds from Sista Strut are donated to area non-profits that help women battling breast cancer, survivors and research. Click here for a list of charities.
5. How do I register? Registration online here.
6. Can I come to the radio station to register? Yes. Tues & Thurs, 10am to 4pm. address here Paper forms are attached below.
7. What do you get with an individual registration? A 2019 Sista Strut T-Shirt.
8. What do I get with a team registration? Each team member will receive 2019 Sista Strut t-shirt, a Sista Strut bag and a water bottle, for members of the team, while supplies last.
9. If I am part of a team can I pick up my own packet? No, Only Team Captains can pick up packets for their teams.
10. Can I pick up my friends packet? Yes. You must bring your friend’s photo id and printed receipt in order to pick up their shirt.
11. When can I pick up my Sista Strut packet?
12. Will there be Registration and Pick up the day of the walk? No, There will be no Registration or T-Shirt/ Packet Pick up day of the walk.
13. Where do I find Vendor info? If you are interested in being a vendor, email LisaBallance@iheartmedia.com.
100.3 The Beat, Hallelujah 1600 and Majic 103.7 thank you in advance for participating in Sista Strut 2019. We work very hard to give you a first class memorable experience that impacts our community for years to come. We are in hopes of making this the best Sista Strut ever. Should you need further information please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 314-333-8667.